Jul 6, 2012

Project 365 {2012}: Week Twenty-Seven in Review

June 30th

June 30th:  Landon had his first day of football camp.

July 1st

July 1st:  I was pulling weeds and saw this little guy hanging out on our mailbox.  It's funny how he kept turning his head to watch my every move.

July 2nd

July 2nd:  Nothing exciting.  I just wanted to see how the moon would look at that hour with my lens.  Hopefully soon I will be able to capture the moon differently.
July 3rd
July 3rd:  I caught Liam enjoying some air.  He loves fans.

July 4th

July 4th:  After a day of fun we headed out to my In-Law's for a get-together.  Liam had just finished up playing in the sink water when he thought playing a little patriotic tune on the piano might be a nice touch for the holiday.  I love this picture, by the way.

July 5th

July 5th:  Kylie giving me her seductive look.  She cracks me up daily.

July 6th

July 6th:  Kylie brought a movie to share with us.  Rugrats is always a good choice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!