Jul 20, 2012

Project 365 {2012}: Week Twenty-Nine in Review

July 14th

July 14th:  Landon was learning to block at workout training.

July 15th

July 15th:  We took the kids to the 4-H Fair.  Best. Facial. Expression. Ever.  I'd say he had a great time!

July 16th

July 16th:  First day of football camp.  He is determined and focused.  He's doing wonderful!

July 17th

July 17th:  Another day of football camp.  Notice the serious face?  Game on, people.

July 18th

July 18th:  Football camp was cancelled because of a nasty storm that rolled in.

July 19th

July 19th:  The kids bugged me about taking photos of them.  As soon as I said the words "photo booth" and "props" it was on like Donkey Kong.  Loved it!

July 20th

July 20th:  Our OT brought a tunnel for Liam to play in.  Normally these kinds of things scare him, but he took to it quite well.  I guess I know what to invest in next!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!