Jul 17, 2012

Project 365 {2012}: Week Twenty-Eight in Review

July 7th

July 7th:  Liam was bit by a bug on the 4th.  After a few days of being on an antibiotic the swelling was starting to go down.  As you can see, it really didn't bother him.  Good morning, Mommy.  Muah!

July 8th

July 8th:  Landon and I went on a "photo hunt" to see what we could find.

July 9th

July 9th:  The neighborhood kids came over to play with Kylie and Landon.  Grace brought her cell phone with her (which I don't think works) so Kylie could play with it.  I think she was pretending to talk to the police.  I see a future actress on the rise.

July 10th

July 10th:  I caught Landon and Liam loving on each other.

July 11th

July 11th:  Sometimes they love each other, sometimes they fight like cats and dogs.  Future marriage, perhaps?

July 12th

July 12th:  A friend of mine, and creator of Coo-Coo-ka-ZOO, made me a couple blankets for my shoots in exchange for advertisement.  I decided to start it off by having my kiddos model.  Her stuff is so adorable.  If interested, please check out her FB page.  And, be sure to tell her I sent you!

July 13th

July 13th:  I was testing out the capabilities of my new toy.  I must say, not bad.  So far, so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!