Jul 30, 2012

Project 365 {2012}: Week Thirty in Review

July 21st

July 21st:  I had a photo shoot with a one-year-old.  I was waiting for them to arrive when I saw the butterflies fluttering about in the bushes. 

July 22nd

July 22nd:  I had another photo shoot of a family.  Super cute bunch!

July 23rd

July 23rd:  Liam hasn't been showing too many signs of wanting to transition from a bottle to a sippy cup for a very long time.  Just recently Liam has shown interest, but only if there is something he really wants (e.g. cookie) will he attempt it.  And, the only container he will drink from other than his bottle.  Ugh.  We're still working on it.  Yay, Liam!

July 24th

July 24th:  Kylie was playing with Landon in his room when she ran to tell me she lost her tooth (a molar).

July 25th

July 25th:  Landon and Kylie practiced their Fire King Dance.  And yes, I do have video for blackmailing purposes.

July 26th

July 26th:  Before Kylie arrived, I found Landon passed out on our couch.  He must have had a rough night sleeping.

July 27th

July 27th:  I love the sky when it looks like this.  I have a sense of peace that comes over me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!