Jul 1, 2012

Adventures in Babysitting

June 4th we welcome a new addition, Miss Kylie, into our home for the summer.  The first week in everything was great between Landon and Kylie.  Everything was new and they became very close.  Being the same age helped and they found that they had a lot in common.  I caught them slow dancing, hugging, helping each other, cuddling, compromising, and just being sweet.  After a couple of weeks had passed I watched them slowly transition from lovebirds or BFFs to brother and sister.  They nitpicked and annoyed the other and the tattling has been in full effect since the transition took place.  It's a whole new ballgame now.  So naturally, my plans for them are different.  I have new rules in the house for when things get a little crazy between these two.  Overall, they are great.  They do play well together for the most part.  But, I think Kylie is giving Mr. Landon a run for his money.

Here is a mix of pics of the kiddos:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Kylie LOVES our dog.




Okay, and maybe Liam, too.  She refers to him as "Prince Liam".








Kylie is obsessed with Transformers.  Optimus Prime is her pretend husband.  While on our walk we saw "Bumblebee" sitting in someone's driveway.  Okay, maybe the more decapitated version (convertible).   Kylie had to have a picture with it in the background.  By her reaction, you would have thought that she had just spotted Justin Beiber. Seriously.  I think her words were, "I think I'm gonna pass out".


And then they teamed up to fight crime.  Better crime than each other, I suppose.







She also loved hanging out with us by the pool and helping me with Liam.

Her fake sunglassess.  Hey, whatever works!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Once she was allowed to cool off with a few splashes of water, she was all smiles.  It was hot!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


She has even made new friends.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!