Jun 2, 2012

Project 365 {2012}: Week Twenty-Two in Review

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

May 26th:  I had a photo shoot with two beautiful little girls.


May 27th:  The whole family went outside to wash cars and play in the water.  I love those simple moments.


May 28th:  Aaron caught the three of us snuggling on the floor.  I love my snuggle bugs.


May 29th:  There's not much to say here except that I found Liam making a mess, which is a daily thing.  He loves to pull all of his toys out of our ottoman.  He will even take the time to clean up.  His favorite is putting clothes in the laundry, though. 


May 30th: Landon received an "All A's" award as well as some other academic awards at school so I treated him to one of his favorite places - Burger King.  But, in this case...Burger Queen.  Apparently they don't care what sex your child is, you get what you get.  Thankfully, he wears pink well.


May 31st:  Landon's last day of school.  Can you tell he's excited?  I also received my new phone in the mail.  I like it, but I'm still getting used to it - working out the kinks and such.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

June 1st:  Landon made a crossword out of refrigerator magnets.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!