Jun 18, 2012

Father's Day

Aaron sent me a text message over a week ago about wanting to do something fun this past weekend with the boys for his Father's Day.  We usually have some sort of family function in place so I expected him to tell me what our family plans were going to be, which didn't happen this year.  I sat on it and remembered that Landon had talked about going swimming at the JAC.  Landon and I came up with dinner plans later in the week because we knew we would be starving after a day at the pool.  Aaron was pretty stoked about all of it, so that it what we did and off we went.  It was such a great day, and to top it off, I was able to squeeze in a few photos of the three boys at the end of our big weekend. 

Daddy and his goofy, lovable boys:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


I absolutely adored these candids of all of them.  I thought about using cheesy props, but who needs those when you have enough happening right in front of you, right?  GREAT day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!