May 25, 2012

Project 365 {2012}: Week Twenty-One in Review

May 19th

May 19th:  I had a photo shoot with two families.  So fun!

May 20th

May 20th:  Landon made a new best friend.  His name is Apollo.

May 21st

May 21st:  Landon took a dip in the neighbor's pool for the first time.  I bet that felt great considering how hot it's been here.  Phew!

May 22nd

May 22nd:  My Hostas were taking off.  When the flowers grow, they attract bees so I usually cut them off to avoid getting stung along our walkway.  I like the greenery better anyway.

May 23rd

May 23rd:  I had a photo shoot with a four-year-old little girl.  She was precious.

May 24th

May 24th:  I trimmed our shrubs with our new electric hedge trimmer.  Wow, what a difference!  Definitely beats trimming manually with itty bitty cutters.

May 25th

May 25th:  Landon's new cleats.  Bring on the summer/fall sports, baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!