May 19, 2012

Project 365 {2012}: Week Twenty in Review


May 12th:  Landon waiting patiently to go to the circus.


May 13th:  The boys and me on Mother's Day.  I'll post more on this later.


May 14th:  I love our sunsets here.  Nothing exciting, I just love them.


May 15th:  Liam during his Speech Therapy.


May 16th:  Landon and Liam jumping on/off the bed.   


May 17th:  Liam's PT had to schedule a late appointment so Landon joined us for a nice walk/run around the yard.


May 18th:  I have decided to move these to another part of the yard (possibly the back yard).  They are over-taking my landscaping.  I swear they are getting bigger every year. 

 I hope everyone had a great week, and a Happy Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!