May 11, 2012

Project 365 {2012}: Week Nineteen in Review

May 5th

May 5th:  Liam thought slinging Cheerios across the room might put me in a good mood.  Wrong.

May 6th

May 6th:  The family went to Kart Kountry for the day.  We had so much fun!

May 7th

May 7th:  I caught the morning sun coming through our window.

May 8th

May 8th:  Okay, so I totally get that this is gross (only if you can figure out what it is, right?).  I thought this was a mosquito hanging out in our window seal, but it was a dead moth.  He looks a little mangled in this picture.  Poor moth.

May 9th

May 9th:  Landon and Liam were racing up and down the driveway.  Liam was having a ball!

May 10th

May 10th:  I took a macro shot of a dandelion.  They are so much prettier up close.

May 11th

May 11th:  I picked up my lens from the shop and dropped another one off.  Lately I haven't been having the best of luck with equipment.   I took a picture of the lens cap because I didn't have another lens to use.  Bummer.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!