Apr 21, 2012

Project 365 {2012}: Week Sixteen in Review

April 14th

April 14th:  Our nephew, Evan, came over so mom and dad could have a few hours to themselves.  The boys had fun.  This is all of us going for a walk.

April 15th

April 15th:  Believe it or not, I had never made cornbread.  This was my first attempt.  Not bad!

April 16th

April 16th:  Liam tumbled all over the living room.  He is so cute.

April 17th

April 17th:  This is what I woke up to - laughter, big smiles, and goofy faces.

April 18th

April 18th:  I was in the midst of changing Liam's diaper when he got away from me.  The next thing I noticed was him walking running around in my shoes.  Stinker.

April 19th

April 19th:  This was the morning of Landon's field trip.  I think he was more excited about cartoons than learning about science.

April 20th

April 20th:  Liam, along with the rest of his generation, is learning very quickly how to work today's technology.  He loves my iPod, but he's always been a big fan of music.

I hope everyone had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!