Apr 12, 2012

Project 365 {2012}: Week Fourteen in Review

Man oh man, time sure does fly when you're having fun.  I haven't had much of a breather since I've been back from vacation, so naturally, I forgot to post a week of my Project 365.  Gah!  Here it is...

March 31st

March 31st:  I headed home from South Carolina.  There's nothing better than Tennessee hills.

April 1st

April 1st:  The family went to an Easter Party at the Zoo.  We saw the dinosaurs and Lorikeets while we were there.  The kids had so much fun.

April 2nd

April 2nd:  I took a picture of my Hosta plants because I was amazed at how fast they were growing.  They seem to grow faster every year.  When I left for vacation they were just nubs.

April 6th

April 3rd:  A spider web shot I took.

April 4th

April 4th:  I couldn't resist snapping the bunny masks.  These were from the Easter Party.  I guess the kids weren't quite finished with them yet.  Cutest little bunnies ever!

April 3rd

April 5th:  Landon can't keep his little paws off my weeds.  I told him that if he blows these we will end up with more dandelions around the yard.  Doesn't stop him.  I think I found a job for him.

April 5th

April 6th:  Landon found one of my favorite snacks and helped himself.  I can't hide anything from this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!