Apr 22, 2012

It's the Little Things

Our week was a little eventful, I suppose.  We had visitors, a holiday with family, one of my other lenses decide it was going to throw a fit (after I had already sent one lens to the shop to be fixed), Liam met a puppy and helped me draw balloons, as well as bonded with his own puppy dog.   It was the sweetest thing.  I mean, Liam noticed Peyton but never took to him like most kids would from early on.  He wasn't scared, which is what I thought at first.  He simply ignored him until one magical day.  Peyton was hooked up in our back yard when I let Liam loose.  He ran to him like a woman spotting a piece of chocolate on her "bad day", mouth wide open and all.  Seriously funny, and seriously cute.

There are random photos thrown in that don't have any rhyme or reason.  I think they are cute (and fitting for this particular post).  It really is the little things I love the most.  Such as...

Going down the slide with Landon, and smiling the whole way down...


Sitting on the steps giving me a little smirk...


Landon offering to swing with his brother...


Watching Liam's locks blow in the wind...


Listening to Liam give me a hard time (in his own way, mainly with expressions) when things just don't go according to his plan...


Making new friends...


Dumbfounded looks...


Cooperation, when this clearly wasn't something he wanted to do...



Liam drawing me pretty little pictures as well as helping me with mine...





Puppy love and independence...























Technology Tots...



And, just plain goofiness/cuteness.









What do you love the most about your kids?  Do they have a little certain something they do that gets you excited?  Please share!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!