Mar 8, 2012

There's No Business Like Snow Business

We finally got snow.  Like real snow.  As I've said before, it didn't last long, but it was more than just a light dusting on the ground.  The kids were on a two-hour delay which made Landon happy.  The first thing he did was glue himself to the tube.  Once I got Landon off to school, I unleashed Liam into the wild.  Okay, not really like that, but I did put him down in the driveway to see what he would do.  He hadn't been out in the snow yet, or at least old enough to enjoy it or able to walk around in it.  At first I don't know what he thought.  He just stood there and gazed at it for a bit until he built up the nerve to walk over to see what this white stuff was all about.  He found out very quickly that it was cold.  Then, he found out that it's fun to flick with tiny fingers.  Once he got the hang of it, he meant business, and it was all over from there.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



We're not going to have any problems, right snow?


But I just want to touch it, Mom.





Yep, it was THAT cold.


How dare you laugh at me, woman.


Pfff, mittens are for sissies.



A very close examination.  I told you he meant business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!