Mar 23, 2012

Project 365 {2012}: Week Twelve in Review

March 17th

March 17th:  For St. Patty's Day, Landon picked some flowers for me.  He is such a sweet, thoughtful little man.

March 18th

March 18th:  Aaron's cousin came in from Tennessee to visit with family.  This is also the day we changed out our pole on our front porch. 

March 19th

March 19th:  I packed up the boys and headed to the park.  The weather was nice (more like hot and humid) and it was a break we ALL needed.

March 20th

March 20th:  We tried to get Liam to blow bubbles, but Liam was more interested in chasing them.  Landon had fun, though.

March 21st

March 21st:  Liam has been quite the little helper around the house.  Here he is helping me put his diaper in the pail (or more like flipping the top to get the diaper in the garbage bag).

March 22nd

March 22nd:  Yet another macro shot of my plants blooming.

March 23rd

March 23rd:  As I was out and about I saw a lot of dogwood trees.  I just happened to have my camera handy.  I think I want to get one of these for our yard.



I hope everyone has had a great week so far.  If for whatever reason I don't respond by e-mail or by replying to comments after Sunday evening, it's because I will be on momcation from March 25th - March 31st.  I can't wait.  And, don't worry, there will be plenty of pictures to share.  Happy birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!