Mar 11, 2012

Project 365 {2012}: Week Ten in Review

This was a very eventful week for us.  We were having new flooring installed, Liam enjoyed the snow for the first time, and all of us came down with the punies.  The week was great for the most part, but bad at the same time.  I think pushing ourselves to get things done in a short amount of time really sent our bodies into overdrive, in turn, making our immune systems weaker.  However, I am thankful that all of us got hit at once instead of rolling through it over a 4-5 week period like we usually do.   Hallelujah!


March 3rd

March 3rd:  This is what I woke up to Saturday morning.  He likes walking on the dangerous side from time to time.  I'm just happy this didn't whop me upside my head - "Good morning, Mom."

March 4th

March 4th:  Landon was wearing out and crashed on the couch.  I love how the evening sun hit him.  They are so sweet when they sleep, right?

March 5th

March 5th:  Liam had a blast playing in the snow for the first time, and realizing very quickly that it was cold to touch.  Didn't stop him, though.

March 6th

March 6th:  I received a signing book for Liam.  Signing has been helping a ton with communication in our home, and he loves it.

March 7th

March 7th:  I took a picture of Landon's bedroom so I could see the difference between the two floors.  Quite a difference.  I was so happy to redo his room.  It was gross and much needed.

March 8th

March 8th:  The grandparents came over to help me move furiture and watch the kids.  Despite the fact that it was a lot of work for everyone, I had a great time hanging out with my In-Laws while Aaron worked.

March 9th

March 9th:  The big day had finally arrived.  Landon spiked a fever at school so I had to pick him up a little early.  He walked in and this is what I found.  I'd say Landon was pretty happy with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!