Mar 3, 2012

Project 365 {2012}: Week Nine in Review

February 25th

February 25th:  I caught the other baby chillaxin' in the front yard.

February 26th

February 26th:  It looked as though God had something to say.  I stopped, snapped, and listened.  Beautiful.

February 27th

February 27th:  Liam got a new toy.

February 28th

February 28th:  My first attempt at meatloaf, mainly because I don't eat it (I made it for Aaron).  Not too bad for a first-timer.

February 29th

February 29th:  I received some "props" the other day.  The first thing out of Landon's mouth was, "Hey, let's try some photo booth shots, like the ones you and Dad had taken."  I wasn't thrilled at first, but once we got into it, I had so much fun.

March 1st

March 1st:  Landon had to stay home from school because he was sick.  I think he liked being home, but I'm pretty sure he's learned his lesson by all the picture taking - punishment for not washing his hands, sanitizing, etc.  ;)

March 2nd

March 2nd:  My first attempt at macro photography.  This is super addicting, I can already tell.  Also, this is the day that went down in history for us.  We had 60 tornadoes (roughly) touch down wiping out surrounding cities.  We didn't have any damage, thankfully, but those around us weren't so lucky.  A F4/vortex tornado wiped out Henryville, IN, which is fairly close to us.  Some people still aren't able to be found.  There was a toddler reported to be thrown across a field in Pekin, IN.  We went through the most devastating storm yesterday, shaking our friends and families to the core.  Please keep our neighbors in your prayers.

Here is a video montage of our emotional day:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!