Mar 16, 2012

Project 365 {2012}: Week Eleven in Review

March 10th

March 10th:  Landon chilling out in his room on his new carpet.  I don't think my kids leave the thing.

March 11th

March 11th:  It's officially the start of flip flop weather.  I am super excited!

March 12th

March 12th:  As soon as Landon hit the door the couch was the next stop.  His meds make him sleepy, but luckily I caught him in a good mood before drifting off to beddy bye land.  

March 13th

March 13th:  More macro fun.  

March 14th

March 14th:  My happy little man.  Nothing gets this kid down, even a few sprinkles on his face.  

March 15th

March 15th:  Something wicked this way came and went.  Fortunately, there were no tornadoes to report this time.

March 16th

March 16th:  Landon had PJ Day (a movie and popcorn) at school, and before we could get inside to change his clothes, he grabbed some chalk.  Liam loves playing with him.  He learns so much from watching Landon. In this case, he's learning what Landon's chalky dream house would look like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!