Mar 11, 2012

Photo Booth Fun

Aaron and I went to a NYE wedding last year.  While we were there we spotted a photo booth that had been set up for the guests to channel their inner weirdo (the latest wedding craze).  The next day when Landon came back home we showed him our funny photo booth photos.  He didn't seem too impressed at the time, but I think it was more of a I'm-a-little-upset-that-you-didn't-take-me sorta' thing.  Landon would have LOVED the photo booth and, of course, the dancing.  The kid has some cool moves.  Anyway, Landon asked me if we could do something similar.  He bugged me for two days about setting it up.  It wasn't difficult.  You just have to have props and the willingness to do it (and maybe a few participants with zany personalities).  This is what we came up with.  Landon was overjoyed and can't wait to do it again.  Next stop, the wig department.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!