Mar 17, 2012

L is for Leprechaun, Landon, and Liam

Happy St. Patty's Day to everyone.

I remember before carrying kids on my hip I would go to local bars, drink green beer, and wear the tackiest set of green beads I could find.  It was much simpler back then, especially when you were only deciding how many of those tacky beads you were going to show off and what trashy, eye-catching ensemble you were in the mood to wear.  After all, we're talking about a bar not church, right?  Ahhh, those were the days.  Now that I am married with kids, my way of dressing is a little more on the homeless person side of it.  Now I try to find the holiest pair of sweats for cleaning, painting, and God only knows what else.  I do miss going out on St. Patty's Day, celebrating my roots.  But, having kids to have fun with and take pictures of is pretty awesome, too.   I would much rather drink green kool aid and eat green jello with them over partying any day.  Cheers!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug




Kissy face.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!