Mar 2, 2012

Experimenting With Macro

I've never played around with anything macro.  I've seen pictures posted all over the net and wished I had time, money, experience, etc. to pull this off.  Well, come to find out, you don't have to have a load of money to generate macro photos.  I received two extension tubes this week and I love them.  They work for what I wanted to do.  However, they are a little tricky, but macro itself is tricky.  So, that being said, I think I did okay.

I had so much fun taking these.  I can't wait to try to photograph other things.  I'm so addicted.

What do you think?  Any tricks or suggestions you want to share?  I still have a lot to learn in this department.  I photographed various things, such as shrubbery, tree branches, grass blades, tiny weeds growing in our yard, etc.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!