Mar 23, 2012

Bugs: Up Close and Personal

I'm pretty sure if I were to invest in an actual macro lens I might get better shots of these little dudes.  But, because the Z clan is on a budget, the extension tubes are the best I can come up with for now.  Plus, I just want to play anyway.  I can only imagine how amazing these would have turned out if I had the real thing, though.  Don't get me wrong, I love, love, love the tubes.  I just wanted to share what I captured today.  I'll be looking out for more critters as time passes, and with the weather warming up around here, I am certain they will be lurking around my house quite often.


Say hello to my little friend, Mr. Gnat.  He actually looks kinda' big here, thanks to me.



Weeks ago I was playing with my new gadget, thinking I was just photographing weeds, when this little guy showed up - my very first insect. 

Little dude was just a bonus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!