Feb 8, 2012

Project 365 {2012}: Week Five in Review

With everything going on these last couple of weeks, I have been wanting nothing more than to pull my hair out.  I am scheduling shoots, updating any and all things electronic, making arrangements to help people get started in their businesses, making phone calls, adding another therapist to the list, getting my computer fixed (for the third time).  I am so tired.  But, in the end it's all worth it.  I'm not going to lie, though.  Backpacking through Europe sounds divine right about now.  Wouldn't THAT be sawwweeeeeeeeet?  Please tell me you're also up to your eyeballs so I'll feel better.  Please?  ;)

"This too shall pass"  
"This too shall pass"
"This too shall pass"


January 28th

January 28th:  Aaron had his 40th birthday party/dinner at Logan's, but before we started getting ready, the boys  had their Dad open some gag gifts.  Perfect!

January 29th

January 29th:  I had a photo shoot with the May family.  Such a sweet bunch.

January 30th

January 30th:  Liam found that hot dogs are super yummy, but better as play toys.

January 31st

January 31st:  Landon was doing so well in school I treated him to Burger King.  He couldn't wait to get the food home to see what toy he had inside.  After eating all of his food, he quickly put his puppet show together.  Our future thespian gave us quite a performance.  Bravo!

February 1st

February 1st:  My SL broke the day of Aaron's party (Landon dropped it), so this is all I could do while it was in the shop.  During the day isn't bad with the natural light and house lights.  Night time?  You can forget it.  I must say, after using the SL for so long I definitely noticed quite a difference between the built-in and external flashes.  

February 2nd

February 2nd:  My GF Diffuser arrived in the mail.  I love the look and feel of it, but what stinks about it is that I can't use it until my SL gets fixed.  Great timing!  Bummer.  On a side note, I do have an indoor birthday party to shoot this weekend so my SIL was nice enough to let me borrow hers.  I can't wait to try out my new toy!

February 3rd

February 3rd: While Landon was in school Liam creeped into his brother's room to play with his HD Workshop.  Liam loves that thing.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!