Feb 22, 2012

A New Kind of Processing...For Me

I don't know what kind of weather you're having, but it's kinda' nice to be having a mild winter.  I think we were around 65 degrees here today.  And, supposedly, it's going to get nicer.  We'll see.  Being in the Ohio Valley, the weather can change overnight.

I processed these with new actions I found and thought I would try them out on the pictures I took of Liam.  I'm not sure if I like them or not.  It could be that my editing is typically pretty traditional and simple (for the most part).  These are little blue-ish, gold-ish, green-ish and maybe a little pink-ish for my usual taste.  You'll see what I mean once you scroll through them.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug








Trying new edits.  Not sure which one I like...if any.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I took a picture of Liam's feet because Monday he had cookies placed in his shoes.  They seem to be helping.


Liam playing peek-a-boo.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!