Feb 18, 2012

Lovable, Snuggable, Stuffed Animal Infested Kinda' Good Time

Yesterday, Landon came up to me and expressed to me that he was bored out of his little mind.  His homework was complete, he had a snack, he was tired of PS and he wanted to do something exciting.  Of course, the first thing that came to mind is baseball or maybe football.  It was freezing outside and thought I could persuade him to pick something involving the indoors; such as a simple, quiet game.  Nope.  He wanted to pull the couch cushions off the couch, grab some wooden planks, stuffed animals and his brother for a mini photo shoot.  He's definitely my kid, no doubt.  And, quite the "take charge" kinda' kid I never knew he was.  When you're little ones share in the same joy and passion as you do, you can't help but jump at every opportunity to take full advantage of those moments.  So I did.  Quickly.  Mostly it's, "Not again!", or some version of trying to avoid me (hiding faces, photo bombing, running away, etc.).  It was fun.  But, boy is Liam a challenge.  One day I'll get him in pose mode, and maybe one day he'll be as eager to make his Mama happy like his big bro.  Men are still trainable these days, right?  Just checkin'.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!