Jan 20, 2012

Up On the Dogs

Liam's moving at mach speeds.  I went from being worried about if he would walk normal again to "Holy crap!".  I blink my eyes and POOF.  The burning question in our house lately is, "Where's Liam?".  Not that I wish to go back in time when he couldn't walk, crawl, sit up, and so on, but I kinda' miss those "easy" days.  Just a little bit ago, I turned my back for about 10 seconds only to find Liam in the bathroom playing with our toilet paper.  What a mess THAT was.  When I discovered it, Landon said, "Oh yeah, Liam got into the TP."  You think, Landon?  Thanks for helping out, buddy.   Liam is walking so much better.  I've noticed that his limp is improving as he puts more pressure on his right leg.  He takes my hand for guidance as if he actually needs help getting from A to B.  I'm really proud of him for what he's doing.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug










And, of course, the TP shot.  Little stinker.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

3 comments:

  1. I think unrolling a whole roll of t.p. is a required part of toddlerhood. ;)

    Love that toothy grin! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I did this, too, when I was about his age! I was being potty trained and decided that my baby doll was also being potty trained. So when my mom found me, my dolly was on my little training toilet and there was an ENTIRE FULL Roll of toilet paper spun out all over the bathroom and my doll! haha Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so intent with the tp - like he knows exactly what his plan is.

    Where did you find his shirt? Evan is still obsessed with firefighters, so I'm always on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!