Jan 1, 2012

Project 365: Week 52

Wow, we're finally to the end of our road.  I hope everyone had a nice New Years, and I wish nothing but blessings for everyone in 2012.  I will continue to document my life every day throughout the year going forward.  I think it's a great idea (not sure who thought of it first).  Also, I'm pretty certain I won't be doing link-ups for 2012 since I'm fairly sure my year is going to be very busy with Herculiam, and lately I've been late or just plain forgetful.  So, I think I'll be taking a break from that - one less thing I have to remember and a few extra steps I don't have to include.  Another thing is the collages.  They take a little extra time, and if my computer is running slow, I lose interest...quickly.  One of my resolutions is to be as stress-free as possible.  I'm a perfectionist (which explains my desire to change things frequently), and it stresses me out to have to do extra work daily/weekly.  I'm lightening my load, peeps.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

359.  Christmas Eve at the In-Laws' house.
360.  Christmas Day/morning with our babies.
361.  Liam learned that nose dives are ridiculously fun.
362.  Liam went to the doctor only to get a fantastic and very unexpected report.  His brace will not be on a year, but two more months!  We couldn't be happier.
363.  Our Mr. Landonato Head shows Mr. Potato Head how it's done.
364.  Landon got new snow boots.  I have a strange feeling he will be wearing them quite often.
365.  Landon's besties came over for a long visit. 

1 comment:

  1. YAY for making it to the end. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!