Jan 28, 2012

My Wonderful Life in a Whopping 20 Minutes

Liam has been cracking us up lately.  He is always laughing at the goofiest things.  The other day he was chilling out in our bed with Dad and watched closely as I blow dried my hair.  Apparently, what would normally be dull, everyday moments to us are fascinating for curious toddlers.  As I was stroking the brush through my hair (flicking my hair was more like it) he laughed so hard he lost his breath.  I kept doing it because Liam has the best, most infectious laugh on the planet.  What a goofy kid I'm raising.  Then, just last night, I was in the living room playing with the boys when Liam's laugh caught my attention.  I looked up and saw Landon sticking his stomach out so Liam could smack it and nuzzle it with his nose.  This kid laughs at everything.  It could be a funny face, a funny sound, flicking hair, you name it.  

Oh, and in case you haven't noticed a little update section at the top right of my sidebar (which is where I think it would be easier to find out more info).  Liam's Chromosome Disorder test came back normal.  Very exciting news.  However, when we went back to the Ortho after being in the brace for a month, supposed to be getting the thing off next month, she says, "We'll see you in three months.".  Huh?  I may have my bad days, and Lord do I have them, but the math didn't add up.  She didn't specify as to why, nor did I ask.  All I do know is he's continuing to do fantastic and she's been doing great up until now so I didn't question it.  And, I don't think she would take these things lightly anyway.  So, as of now, it looks like another three months in the brace for Mr. McLiam.  Fingers crossed all goes well in the meantime.

By the way, my kids hate clothes.  Good Great news?  Laundry gets caught up a tad bit faster.  


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Everything these days is "ta da" with Liam.  He turns around, I turn around, I walk into a room, pass a room when he's in it, open a door, or play peek-a-boo it's..."ta da" (his version of it anyway).  Very cute.  And, it's clearly impossible for him to say it without smiling.


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug








I think it's safe to say that Liam's Indian name would be Smiles-A-Lot.  Yes?


Oh, and I would like to give a shout-out to my husband for his 40th birthday.  Happy Birthday, Aaron!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those are the MOST adorable pictures! What happy little guys! Such a great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has such an infectious grin. :D

    Happy Birthday to the hubster. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!