Jan 31, 2012

A Little Sneak Peek

After taking a nice little hiatus over the holidays and getting back to other things that are just as important in my life, I broke down and scheduled a family photo shoot.  The break was nice, I'm not going to lie.  But, there was a part of me missing during that time.

I've have said before that this particular blog is strictly for my family happenings and photos.  Well, I wanted to share this session with you because I thought it was worth the share.  How adorable are these kids?  And why did I wait so long to get on the saddle again?  I was back, baby...and it was beautiful.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug




It was SUPER cold outside (more windy than anything).  I had to bundle the babies.







If you want to see more from this shoot or others I've done, you can visit my site.  I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

1 comment:

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!