Dec 6, 2011

Thanksgiving, Zimmerman style

My sister has been having Thanksgiving at her house since 2007.  She had it years and years ago, but she took a hiatus for awhile giving herself a much needed break from cooking and planning leaving us no choice but to go out to eat.  We did it even though it wasn't ideal.  It was about spending time with family anyway.  We always have a good time no matter where we are.  This year, she decided to do the same thing.  She had planned a few weddings and get-togethers which made planning another event too much.  She mentioned going out again, but a light bulb went off and I offered to have it at our home.  I figured it was just one year (I hope) and she could use some R & R.  It was nice.  Still chaotic, but nice...and we survived.  That night starting at midnight, I did the unthinkable and something I had never done before - I did some Black Friday shopping until 6am.  I'm a wild woman, but I had so much fun!  I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!

As I mentioned before, Landon comes home with holiday crafts that he makes at school.  Last year he was an Indian as well as this year.  He wore his vest and hat proudly. 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





My other sister wanted to do a secret project so she had everyone write three words down on a piece of paper for fun.  I'm curious to see what she'll do with them.




2 comments:

  1. Glad to see that Liam is back in the running (so to speak) again. The idea of the three important words is awesome; I just might have to steal that idea and use it with my class this year.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!