Dec 14, 2011

Liam reunites with an old flame

Liam and I played in his room for a little while a few days ago after I cleaned out his closet.  I love having Liam in there with me, but man does he make a mess.  Cleaning + toddler = no good.  It's almost impossible.  He pulled out some toys and got busy.  I caught him playing with bowling pins, balls, a few of Landon's old toys and such.  But, nothing compared to or had given Liam greater pleasure than his Buzz Lightyear ride-on toy.  It was heart-breaking knowing they had been separated for so long.  He got a taste of the wind blowing through his locks and the open road on his tiny feet again and now that's all he wants to do.  It was like reuniting with an old flame.  All that was missing was a little Kenny G.  Now every time we go in his room he's pointing to his ride-on toys while grunting, kicking, squealing, you name it.  It's fun to watch.  I'm just happy he's able to get back in the game some.  Freedom, baby!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





1 comment:

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!