Dec 22, 2011

Happy Holidays from Landon and Liam

It's hard to believe that Christmas festivities start this weekend.  To be honest, even though I hear Christmas music everywhere and have to fight crowds and holiday traffic every time I leave the house, it still hasn't sunk in yet.  It's not as cold as it should be this time of year, nor has there been any sight of snow in the forecast.  Anyone else getting snow?

This year for the boys' Christmas pictures I decided to use lights for their background.  I saw it on another blog recently and thought I would give it a try.  Landon was in a foul mood and Liam was getting faster by the minute.  He would give me "the look" as he scooted away as if he were testing me.  I just went with it.  I used a few of the red and green Christmas shirt pictures for our Christmas cards this year, but the unedited versions.  I got extremely busy and lost track of time.  I edited them shortly after the cards were ordered when my chaotic life died down a bit so I could share them at a later time.  I even played with different types of backdrops and lighting and added some fun PJ pictures.  Here are the edited versions.  I hope everyone was good this year and gets lots-o-goodies!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug










Happy Holidays to you and yours.


4 comments:

  1. cute cute photos! merry christmas ;) i especially love the twinkle light backdrop.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are ADORABLE!!! I love the shots you got. They are hard to photograph at these ages, aren't they?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first ornament shot with Liam!! :D

    And that 4th one? Landon is totally a model. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! These are so awesome. Great job Andi.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!