Nov 3, 2011

Simply Fall {link up}: Week 8

I realized after I clicked the "new post" button that it's Nov. 3rd, not Nov. 2nd. for the last day of the Simply Fall link up.  You can link up with me or Captivus on Friday. 

This week I decided to go with a Halloween theme that I thought would be fitting for Fall.  Here are a few of my favorites.


Landon's birthday party is in the Fall.  He was almost a Halloween baby!

 Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

We went to the Zoo for their Halloween Party.  This picture cracked me up!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Trick-or-treating.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug









Captivus Living 







3 comments:

  1. Andie, Your pictures are amazing! The picture at the zoo is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love dressing up? Love the costumes...

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!