Nov 7, 2011

project 365: week 44

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

303.  Landon turned eight!  His friends helped him make a wish.
304.  Photo shoot with the Rakes.  Fun!
305.  Trick-or-treating with friends.
306.  Landon was enthralled in TV.  I'm not sure what was on, but it was either scary or very intriguing going by his expression.
307.  Girls night out for a friend's birthday.  I wish I had more photos to share from the night, but I guess one margarita makes this photog a little out of sorts with camera settings.  I had a blast!
308.  Landon surprised Liam by sneaking up on him.
309.  A friend of mine is starting a business/Etsy Shop so she asked me to take pictures for her.  I never thought in a million years I would have that much fun photographing hats and tutus.

1 comment:

  1. Landon's expression is hilarious!! :D

    Tutus, eh? I have a couple girls who love those... ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!