Oct 28, 2011

Simply Fall {link up}: Week 7

Welcome to Simply Fall week seven.  As always, you have until November 2nd to link up with me or Captivus.

I can't express enough how much I love the Fall.  It's so darn pretty.  I was taking a family walk and found some beautiful Fall foliage along the way.  It was like the neighborhood next to ours was on fire - a mixture of reds, oranges, golds, and such.  Gorgeous!

I used a vintage edit this time around instead of the SOOC, or quick sharpening edit I use a majority of the time.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



I hope everyone has a fun, safe Halloween!  If I don't respond to comments or e-mails this weekend, it's because my baby 1.0 is turning the big eight (and of course, having some Halloween fun)!!  So, I apologize in advance for not getting back to you.




2 comments:

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!