Oct 14, 2011

project 365: week 41

Wow.  Only 11 more weeks in the year?  We've come so far and don't have that far to go.  Landon's 8th birthday party is coming up, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas (which I host).  Oh, and then I have a party to plan for my husband's 40th in January. Good grief.  If you don't see me for awhile, you know why and you can't say I didn't warn ya.  ;)  I'm a party planning/get-together fiend.  Busy, busy!  As if I don't have enough going on with school, doctor appointments, the house, blogging, photography and so on, right?  Ha!


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

282.  I had a photo shoot with a group of friends.
283.  I had two photo shoots with the Longwells and the Kochs.
284.  A friend of mine makes hats and such so she let me use this hat for various photographs for when she opens up her Etsy shop.  Liam is officially a model for Little Lovelys (Landon will be, too).  Never thought I would see the day.
285.  Landon brought home some Fall crafts from school.  I love his creativity.
286.  Liam turned 26 months!
287.  Since it's been warm here lately, when we got a good shower it felt a little like a summer rain.  It was so pretty outside.
288.  Landon's leaf collection.



9 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Great snapshots! Love the art and leaf collections. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/10/project-365-week-41.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the orange and green this week! Such a lovely set of photos and they look beautiful all together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful collage! Great week of photos. I have a Liam too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that first one- how fun to do a shoot with a big group!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful shots. Love the hats. :) So adorable. Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little tongue sticking out. That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see more of the hats! The boys are adorable...as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Hats are absolutely adorable!
    Visiting from Project Life Tuesday
    http://wp.me/pziKt-N6

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!