Oct 7, 2011

Project 365: Week 40

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


275.  I joined in on the Scott Kelby Photo Walk.
276.  I caught Landon playing checkers.
277.  I played around with my camera a bit out of pure boredom.
278.  If Liam could talk he would have said, "No Mama, Bubby stays here with me.  You are not taking away my human pillow."  Definitely a little guard dog
279.  Since it's been nice outside lately, Peyton hung out in our back yard with other neighbor dogs.
280.  Liam showing me his sweet face while waiting for the Optometrist to come in.
281.  My morning walk consisted of pretty trees reflecting the morning sun.



5 comments:

  1. What wonderful shots this week. Love the one of Liam and Landon. So cute!! Thanks for linking up. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collage again! The photo walk sounds so fun! Love the ducks and the leaves and that sweet face on #280!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots again this week. I missed the walk in my area, but will be first on the list next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great week in photos!!!! Love the checkers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    Great snapshots! Love the human pillow and the pretty leaves. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/10/project-365-week-40.html

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!