Oct 24, 2011

a little fresh air

This time of year I expected it to be cooling off immensely.  By immensely, I mean heavy coats, scarves wrapped tightly around our faces, sweaters, boots, gloves, and so on.  Nope, not here.  It's just cool enough for a long-sleeved shirt and pants, and maybe a light sweater some days.  Since we didn't have to bundle the kids in their snow gear just yet, we took a little walk to enjoy the Indian Summer-ish weather.  It felt great!  Not only was it nice outside, I think we were all ready to get out of the house.  I know poor little Liam was ready. 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug







I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like such a great outing. So glad you could get out with the guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots. Looks like they enjoyed the outdoors.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!