Oct 13, 2011

liam turns 26 months!

Not much has changed these days.  I think he's done better in therapies being confined a little more.  But, I know the poor kid wants to do so much than what he is capable of doing.  I feel bad for him, especially knowing that this can go on for another three or four months.  And even then we're not out of the woods.  He'll be over three years of age before all of this is over.  Gah!   It's such a shame that his precious toddlerhood is gone - the fun part in my opinion.  Oh well, he's managing just fine...and he's still as happy as ever.  He's a tough kid.

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaawwwwe! Tough little man (and mama). It is sad to see toddlerhood slipping away. It will all be worth it, though.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!