Oct 24, 2011

I Heart Faces: Let Them Be Little

Being a photographer, I deal with a lot of different personalities, ages and such.  For the most part everyone does very well, but sometimes you get a youngin' who is tuckering out or is going through the wonderful phase of separation anxiety.  I captured something special and quite adorable.  When Mom walked away, he lost it.  As she started to swoop in all Supermom like with her cape flapping in the wind to rescue her offspring, I kindly told her to wait.  Being a first-time Mama, it was difficult for her to do.  But, when she saw the picture for the first time, it was one of her favorites...and she thanked me.  Isn't he a doll?  This was perfect for this week's theme at I heart Faces, well, because I let him be little - himself.  It's what babies do.  It's not all lollipops and rainbows, right?


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

For more "Let the be little" entries, go to:




4 comments:

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!