Sep 29, 2011

Simply Fall {link up}: Week 3

Welcome to week three of Simply Fall.  You'll have until November 2nd to link up with me or Shaunna at Captivus Living.  Link ups will take place every Friday.  We hope you can join in on our Fall fun!  Here are a couple of photos I would like to share for week three.

I dropped Landon off this morning and when I pulled into my driveway the glimmering grass and morning sun peeking over my neighbor's roof caught my eye.  I quickly parked my car and ran in to get my camera.  It was definitely a cool, Fall morning this morning - so pretty. 


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug






Captivus Living




2 comments:

  1. LOVE your blog title! We have 4 boys... need I say more? lol Not sure if your linky tool is linked to Captivus. Yours is blank for me. Following you now via GFC. Hope you're having a great weekend?

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!