Sep 30, 2011

project 365: week 39

My collage theme made me think of a big, juicy watermelon. It actually made me want some. Another theme I had going, aside from Liam, was the outdoors. Since starting the Simply Fall link up, I have been spending a little more time outside trying to find leaves turning or just anything to photograph to represent Fall. Sometimes I would get lucky, sometimes not. We're still a little in-between here in Indiana. I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting cabin fever already. This can't be good.


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


268.  One of my many outdoor adventures. I was playing with lighting and DOF.
269.  The lonely red leaf.
270.  I took a shot of my tree in the front yard.
271.  Fall is my favorite time of the year.  I couldn't resist.
272.  Introducing my little green monster!  Liam had his cast changed at Jewish.
273.  My Simply Fall photo.  The wet grass was like a bed of diamonds and the sun was warm and inviting.
274.  My chimes.  I was playing with different angles.





6 comments:

  1. I love these. So awesome. Lots of green with a touch of red. Very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely fall collage. I love your creative fall sign and the sparkling grass is beautiful. Liam is just such a cutie! I didn't realize he was in a cast now so I went back a few posts. I'm glad it's not bothering him too much. I hope he continues to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Great snapshots! Love that dewy grass shot. I'm in Indiana too. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/10/project-365-week-39.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good week, great shots. Love the sun flare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all! Didn't realize he was in a cast. I will be going back a little to get the story.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!