Sep 25, 2011

Project 365: week 38

Always a day late and a dollar short.  Seems to be a common theme for me these days.  Now all I need is a theme song and I'll be set.  I am definitely going to have to learn those little things called time management and priorities.  Life is just busy right now, so I may just need to accomplish the things I have already planned and take a little break.  And, if you haven't noticed I have changed my blog.  I liked the other one, but as time marched on I wanted something wider (and I like a bigger header).

I felt claustrophobic just looking at it on a daily basis.  I even changed my website to a more cleaner look (and a different hosting site).  Change is good, but I'm beat.  Don't be shy, have a look around.  I'm sure not much has changed for most of you.  Also, since my e-mail is getting crammed lately, I apologize for not getting back to everyone.  A simple click was what it boiled down to to clean up my inbox.  So again, I'm sorry if I haven't responded to your comments/e-mails like I normally do.  One more thing, thank you to those who are linking up for our Simply Fall link ups.  Even though I am busy, I like to keep things fun and interesting.  I'm not one for boredom.  So, now on to why I originally started the post...Project 365.  I hope everyone is enjoying their weekends!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

261.  Landon and I made a life-size superhero to put on his wall.  I traced him for fun.  He had such a great time!
262.  For football Sundays, we like to prepare a little something while we watch the games - BBQ hot wings!
263.  Leaves hanging out by the curb.  Have I mentioned that I love Fall?  Even gutters, ditches and curbs look pretty.
264.  Liam got to enjoy the outdoors for a little bit.  I could tell he was having a ball.  His diaper, on the other hand, was not liking the rough concrete.  If you notice, I had to tape his diaper on.  Bored two-year-old hands get a little sneaky from time to time.
265.  I took some pictures of Landon since his birthday is next month.  He was in a foul mood that day.  Can you tell?
266.  Thursday, however, was a different story.  Landon was back to being himself - the crazy, zany kid we love.
267.  I was playing around with lenses and lighting and one of my Scentsy warmers just happened to be the subject of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful week. All great photos.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!