Sep 11, 2011

project 365: week 36

The more I post these, the more I realize that this year is flying right past me.  I can't get over how much of the year is gone already.  Sheesh.  I've been extremely busy so I didn't get around to posting this when I wanted to, but better late than never I always say.


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

247. I took Liam outside to get some fresh air.
248. Landon and Grandma went for a stroll down the hill.
249.  Liam was hanging out in his chair.  Seems to be a popular spot for him, huh?
250.  Liam enjoying some story time before bed.
251.  I found Liam's birthday balloons in our garage.  I was shocked to see how much air they had left in them.
252.  Landon lost another tooth.
253.  Landon made a Grandparent's book for his Mamaw and Papaw for Grandparent's Day.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pics Andie. I love how bright and colorful your pictures are. They are always so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!