Sep 3, 2011

project 365: week 35

Is this year flying by, or is it just me?  Good grief.  I was looking back on my project 365 collages and my how things have changed over these last 35 weeks.  Won't be be much longer and the kids will be sitting on Santa's lap taking cheesy pictures.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


240. Aaron and I had our anniversary date. 241. We took the kids to the park. It was also Liam's last day of freedom and fun for the next three months. 242. Liam had his surgery and a body cast was placed. 243. This was the first time I was able to snuggle my baby post surgery. Holding him was quite awkward. 244. Liam's new ride (wheelchair) arrived, making transporting much more convenient. 245. Some family visited Liam for the first time. 246. My friend and her two boys came to see Liam. I think the three boys went by the aliases Ninja Turtle, Knighty Knight and Scary Gun Guy - according to Landon.






2 comments:

  1. What a busy, emotional, stressful week. I am just so glad that his surgery went well. Praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE 243! And you're awesome for entering my giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!