Sep 12, 2011

Liam turns 25 months today!

My little man is growing up.  It's weird to say 25 months now, but of course, I don't say that when someone asks me how old he is.  We are still going strong in therapies.  He gets evaluated this month.  I'll be curious to see what they come up with since Liam is now immobile and limited on what he can and can't do.  My little boy is a trooper.  I can't tell you how many surgeries and tests this kid has had since he was nine months old...and still going!  Sheesh. 
For the most part, we just have to wait.  He is so good natured.  He hasn't fussed about his cast yet.  His new thing is taking off his 'diaper cover', as a test to see what I'll do and how far he can take it.  But, I can't blame him.  I probably would too, if I were bored!  We're hanging in there, and Liam is still my little shining star.  This is how his monthly milestone pictures will look for the next couple of months or so - on his back.  He doesn't seem to mind so I don't either.


1 comment:

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!