Aug 27, 2011

project 365: week 34

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

232.  Liam plays with his water table for the first time since his birthday.
233.  Landon models his hat he received from one of Aaron's customers.
234.  I got new shades, finally.
235.  I woke up to one of many of Landon's crafts - a paper hat.
236.  Liam listened to tunes on my cell phone.
237.  Since Aaron had to work on our anniversary, we squeezed in some cuddle time before he headed off.
238.  Landon played gymnast in our back yard.


8 comments:

  1. Day 232 is so cute of Liam. Love his expression! Hope you had a nice anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Deb! We will be celebrating today actually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' the new shades- that is always exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Great snapshots! Love the one of him playing with the phone. Happy belated anniversary. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/08/project-365_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome shots Andie. I love the one of Liam and you and Aaron. Happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and I like your new blog look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! Sarah, I had the help of a bloggie friend. I did most of it, but without her I couldn 't have pulled it all together. I really like it, but mainly because it's different than my usual.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the paper hat shot... very cool... yet classic... =) Happy Anniversary.... sweet pic... Blessings~

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!