Aug 20, 2011

project 365: week 33

This time around, I took random shots of various things I found outside my home.  I was stumped on what to photograph since we were busy with Liam's appointments.  More on that later.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

225.  Liam's 2nd birthday party.
226.  I checked on Liam during his nap and this is what I found.
227.  Reflection after a hard rain.
228.  An ant-infested bagworm in our driveway.
229.  Another random shot of one of my Rose of Sharons.
230.  Sunset.  The clouds and coloring were beautiful.
231.  Pretty, fluffy clouds.  I even caught a bird in flight in the distance.



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos Andie. Hope Liam had a good birthday. That reflection is so pretty. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Great snapshots! Love the one of the baby sleeping with the food sticking out. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought

    ReplyDelete
  3. That one of the little feet sticking out of the crib is too cute! Great collage of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Sarah! He did, and it went so much better than last year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Sherrie!! I caught Liam in a very relaxed state, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!