Aug 5, 2011

project 365: week 31

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

211.  I photographed the Grider wedding.  Beautiful.
212.  Since it had rained before I had a chance to photograph the couple on Saturday, I had a post wedding shoot with the bride and groom.  I had way too much fun!  You can see more of that here.
213.  Liam showed me his softer side.
214.  Landon and I put his Toy Story puzzle together only to find we were missing one piece.  Bummer.
215.  The lone flower in my front yard.
216.  I took Landon to get registered for 2nd grade.  He was pumped to see his school buds.
217.  I caught Liam peeking around the corner after his nap.


In addition to my project 365, I wanted to remind everyone that my linky will be open until August 12th for Liam's birthday.  I really hope you will join!  You can link up and find out more info here.  Any and all are welcome.




4 comments:

  1. Looky here. Your post is up early again. I love all your photos this week. The first three are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Great snapshots! Love that peeking around the corner shot. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought

    ReplyDelete
  3. linking up late to Sarah's 365... whats new?! ha ha ...

    LOVE the Mr. & Mrs. pic... fabulous! and the reading shot... very fun!! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo collage! Artsy and tasteful!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!