Aug 2, 2011

a little birthday note...to liam {link up}

Since Liam will be turning two on August 12th, I thought it would be fun to make his birthday extra special with your help.  I know some of you have been around for awhile now.  In fact, some of us have become good blogging friends.  I thought I could ask if everyone would make a little something for him - a Photoshop card, or if you want to get really crazy, you can make him a poster board and take a picture of it (with you, your kids, etc).  What you come up with is strictly up to you - no rules.  I also thought it would be neat for him to look back on with everyone pitching in from different parts of the country (or in some cases, out of the country).  How awesome would that be?   This idea gives me chills and I'm very excited.  I hope to have a great turnout, but if not, that's okay!

The board, photo, or card doesn't have to be anything elaborate or super creative.  And, this isn't a contest by any means.  Just a simple, fun thing to do for our precious Liam.  Also, August 12th is when the link up will come to a close (EST).  I would LOVE to see your ideas, as will Liam and the rest of my crew.  I hope you will participate!! 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug 

Be sure to grab Liam's button!





6 comments:

  1. Very neat - I'll make a note of it and see what me and KP can come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to do something for him. Very cool! I like that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I can come up with anything cool and also if I would mean as much since I've only stumbled here in the past three or so weeks...

    Hmmm...I'll have to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, you don't have to know me well or be a long time blogger friend. Everyone is welcome to join. I'm sure if you decide to link up, it will be absolutely perfect!! Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I guess I am late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to adorable little Liam! :) From your blogger friend, Rachel

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!